Founder & Chairman, 2013 – Current
Principal Investigator, iSETI LLC
Mission: To make commercial interstellar propulsion a reality in our lifetimes.
Recent Papers Published:
• Completed the 12-year study into the theoretical and technological feasibility of gravity modification, titled “An Introduction to Gravity Modification: A Guide to Using Laithwaite’s and Podkletnov’s Experiments and the Physics of Forces for Empirical Results”.
• “Empirical Evidence Suggest A Need For A Different Gravitational Theory”, Hidden Objects Track, 100 Year Starship conference, 2013, Denver, CO.
• “New Evidence, Conditions, Instruments & Experiments for Gravitational Theories”, Journal of Modern Physics, Special Issue on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology, 2013, Vol. 4 #8A, 183-196
• “Empirical Evidence Suggest A Need For A Different Gravitational Theory”, Session T10: New Directions in Gravitational Physics, American Physical Society April Meeting, 2013, Denver, CO.
• “Non-Gaussian Radiation Shielding,” DARPA/NASA 100 Year Starship Study Public Symposium (100YSS), Boca Raton, FL, Sep/Oct 2011.
• “Gravitational Acceleration Without Mass And Noninertia Fields”, Physics Essays, Vol. 24, 327, 2011, Sep 2011.
• “Reverse Engineering Podkletnov’s Experiments,” in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-11), Edited by Glen A Robertson, Physics Procedia, Elsevier Science.
• “Non-Gaussian Photon Probability Distributions,” in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-10), Edited by Glen A Robertson, AIP Conference Proceedings 1208, Melville, New York, (2010).
• “An Approach to Gravity Modification as a Propulsion Technology,” in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-09), Edited by Glen A Robertson, AIP Conference Proceedings 1103, Melville, New York, (2009).
• 2001-2007, numerous presentation on gravity modification at the National Space Symposium’s International Space Development Conferences, and the International Mars Society Conference.
• Senior Member, American Institute of Astronautics & Aeronautics
• Member, American Physical Society
• Member, Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers
• Member, International Mars Society
1995, Master of Business Studies, Banking and Finance, University College Dublin, Ireland
1982, Master of Arts, Operational Research, University of Lancaster, United Kingdom
1979, Bachelor’s Degree, Electronics Engineering, Aston University, United Kingdom