The Xodus One Foundation will be conducting workshops on Gravity Modification, based on Ben Solomon’s 12-year study titled “An Introduction to Gravity Modification” and other later peer reviewed papers. And has been vetted by the Foundation’s Chief Science Office, Dr. Andrew Beckwith.
This workshop has been a year in development. It is a thought provoking & bleeding edge physics/technology workshop that will assists attendees to understand how the future of propulsion technology is changing from an engineering & physics perspective. Attendees will be able to adjust and extend your corporate programs to expect these future technologies. An undergraduate engineering knowledge of mathematics is sufficient to grasp the full value of this workshop.
Note, as of September 2014, Solomon’s peer reviewed paper “New Evidence, Conditions, Instruments & Experiments for Gravitational Theories“, Journal of Modern Physics, Volume 4, Number 8A, August 2013 (Special Issue on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology) has had 3,600 downloads since its publication on August 27, 2013. This paper details the issues with contemporary physics that has hampered the discovery of gravity modification physics and proposes possible solutions.
1. Types of Workshops:: There are 2 types, the Short 1-day and the Long 2-day.
2. Who Should Attend: Engineers, Physicists & Corporate Managers responsible for propulsion research programs.
3. Workshop Fees: See respective brochures, below. Workshop fees are tax deductible.
4. Workshop Payment: Uses secure Amazon Payments. If you don’t have an account please sign up a head of time, prior to making tax deductible workshop fee payments.
5. Seating: On a First Come First Served basis, based on payment dates. In the event of overbooking, later registrants will placed in the next business day workshops. If you are attending the Long workshop, please confirm seating dates before finalizing travel arrangements.
6. Future Schedule: Link to Future Schedule
7. Some Comments: Thorough, Well Thought Out, Brilliant . . .
Type: This is a 1-day workshop or about 6 hours if no one asks any questions.
Brochure: Link to brochure.
Location: Webcast using WebEx
Next Workshop Date: Email for future schedule.
Pay By Date: Email for future schedule.
Payment: Use donate button below to make $500 payment via:
Type: This is a 2-day workshop, still under development:
Brochure: See tentative brochure.
Location: To Be Determined
Workshop Date: To Be Determined
Pay By Date: To Be Determined
Payment: Payment button coming soon.